8 Jun 2016

TEN FACTS ABOUT ME




1. I am a coven initiated white witch since 2001. I am now solitary and became so not long after my initiation. I didn't care for being part of a coven.

2. I have an intense phobia of clowns.

3. Autumn is my favourite season. I love to take long walks and watch the colours of nature changing.

4. I'm like the Pied Piper but with cats instead of rats! If I take a walk to my local shop, I usually end up arriving back home with at least six cats in tow!

5. I love watching horror movies and the feeling of being scared, but you can bet there will be a lot of peeping through fingers and hiding behind cushions involved!

6. Guilty pleasure - a large mint Aero!

7. I am a fully qualified Medical Secretary, although it's been some ten years now since I worked in this field.

8. I usually have four books on the go at once! One in my car, one beside my bed, one in the kitchen (I read while stirring pans!) and one on my side table in the lounge. I know exactly where I am up to with each one!

9. My favourite type of food is Italian. Would eat it every day if I could!

10. I have a ridiculous obsession with nail polish and have had to reign it in! A couple of years ago my collection stood at 132 bottles, now I'm proud to say I only have 13!

So, now you know a little more about me, please comment below and tell me a few things about you! Let's get to know each other a little more and share some lovely stories!